Are you annoyed when you are on travels or all around and your child's head tilts forward or sideways while sleeping?
SANDINI SleepFix Kids Outlast, the sleeping pillow with a gentle support function, prevents the unsupported tilting of your child's head while sleeping - with TEMPERATURE REGULATION!
It allows your child restful sleep in all kinds of child seats: car seat, integrated child seat, booster seat, bicycle seat, bicycle trailer, buggy, stroller.
The two soft pillow halves are closed at the front with a minimal Velcro. The neck area remains free, to avoid a "tilting foward" as with common neck pillows. Three attachment options, the direct attachment of the cushions, as well as the variant with straps or counterweight allow universal attachment to a variety of different seat designs.
PROVEN IN PRACTICE
SleepFix was originally developed by mothers for children to enable them sleep comfortably and remain in an upright sleeping position.
For decades, the sleeping pillow has enjoyed great popularity among parents. It has become established in the market for child seats as an ideal accessory product, recommended by leading safety experts.
GERMAN DESIGN AWARD 2017 in the category „Baby & Child Care“.
- Long-term use: from approx. 18 months up to 12 years
- High flexibility: 3 application variants for child seats of all kinds
- Temperature regulating Outlast fabric for unique heat management
- Washable up to 30°C and suitable for tumble drying
- Designed in Germany, Made in EU
|Filling:||Fiberballs 100% Polyester|
|Cleaning Hint:||washable up to 30 ° C and suitable for tumble drying|
|Packaging Dimensions:||Length: ca. 28 cm, Width: ca. 17 cm, Height: ca. 8 cm|
|Material:||Outlast® 100% PES / Acrylic with PCM capsules|
- SANDINI SleepFix© Kids sleeping pillow
- Application version A: belts
- Application version B: counterweight
- Application instruction